High Summer Readathon 2022

I just signed up for the High Summer Readathon 2022 hosted by Seasons of Reading. It lasts all month and the guidelines are easy. You can find out all about the readathon here. These are the 12 books on my main TBR for August: 

The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury 

Uprooted by Naomi Novik 

Darling Girl: A Novel of Peter Pan by Liz Michalski 

A Wedding in Haiti by Julia Alvarez 

This Time Tomorrow by Emma Straub 

The Cartographers by Peng Shepherd 

The Patron Saint of Second Chances by Christine Simon 

The Last Cuentista by Donna Barba Higuera 

Harry's Trees by Jon Cohen 

The Secret Princess by Margaret Stohl and Melissa de la Cruz 

Garden Spells by Sarah Allison Allen 

I'm starting with This Time Tomorrow that I borrowed from my local public library. 

Join us!

Alleluialu 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog