What Am I Reading This Week?

July 18 – July 24, 2022

 

Continuing:

Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus (a library book) – I am about ½ way through this one. It’s sad and funny and page-turning. A great book.

Finding Me by Viola Davis (audiobook) – This book has made me respect Viola Davis more than I already did. Her life was really hard, but she pulled herself up from poverty and tragic conditions to become the wonderful actress she is today. I love her.

 

 

Just starting:

To: Nightowl From: Dogfish by Holly Goldberg Sloan & Meg Wolitzer – this is one of the selections I plan on reading from the Summer Reading Guide on Modern Mrs. Darcy Book Club this summer. I purchased this book. It looks really cute.

 

Royal Flush by Rhys Bowen – the next book in Her Royal Spyness Mysteries series. I had secured it with a credit on my Audible subscription. I always enjoy these books. They are witty and light. I want to read all of Rhys Bowen’s books.

 

Happy Reading! Alleluialu

 


Comments

  1. I've only read the first in the Royal Spyness series. I see I have quite a few to catch up on. Enjoy your choices this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the Royal Spyness series, but I'm terribly behind in it! I don't usually do audiobooks, but those are perfect with a British narrator IMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the narrators! So much fun. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Viola Davis' book looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very, very good. My admiration for Viola Davis was compounded many times.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog