This Time Tomorrow by Emma Straub: I checked this out from my local library this week and have been reading it while I am recovering from Covid. Sorry, my librarians, you will have to quarantine this book when it comes back, but that's not until next week. I like that the chapters are short, but it took awhile to get to the time jump, but now that that has happened, it's moving along well. 

The first line is: "Time did not exist in the hospital." That's it! First Line Fridays is hosted Carrie aka MeezCarrie at Reading is My Super Power. Check it out here and add your own First Line! 

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Sharlene from Real Life Reading that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. Check out what other participants have shared here

Happy Reading!

Alleluialu

Comments

  1. My first line today is from the excellent book by Elizabeth Musser:
    By Way of the Moonlight:
    Atlanta, Georgia Thursday, March 5, 2020
    DINOSAUR BONES FOUND IN BUCKHEAD BACKYARD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared the first line from Forged in Steele by Susanne Sleeman. https://daniellegrandinetti.com/2022/08/12/forged-in-steele/
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover, and that’s an intriguing title! This week I shared the first line from Love and the Dream Come True by Tammy L. Gray. http://gracetogrowblog.com/love-dream-come-true-tammy-l-gray/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this one but am currently 100th in the queue (happily there are 30+ copies). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I am so lucky to live in a small town with a small public library. I hope you get to it soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog