Cross-stitch Camp 2022 

Since I started this blog to share my stitching, I really should show some of my cross-stitch. I am stitching this, Happy Independence Day by Primrose Cottage Stitches, for my June project during #crossstitchcamp2022 put on by Colorado Cross Stitcher. I'm stitching on 14-count Natural Aida by Wichelt using DMC and some fancy floss from my stash. In May, I started doing smaller projects to make pillows for my dough bowl (which I haven't purchased yet). I stitched some Spring and Summer projects, so I wanted to continue with Patriotic projects in June. I stitch slow so I'm pretty sure this is the only one I will complete by the end of June. Then it's on to Jolly July - Christmas holiday stitching. 

I came back to cross-stitch during the pandemic and haven't stopped since. Some of the designers I like are: Stitching With the Housewives, Primrose Cottage Stitches, and Lizzie Kate. Fat Quarter Shop supplies a lot of my cross-stitch supply needs and also some patterns. As I said, I stitch slow, so I can never keep up with a stitch-a-long as it is going on. I do have a couple that I am working on, but I won't start any more. WIPGO 2022 has been a big help in keeping me on track. There are at least 50 patterns yet to be finished in my stash, but I am giving myself permission to set some aside and use my WIPGO 2022 board to actually complete some projects. MAYnia kind of backed me up, but I did complete 6 smalls during May. Now I just have to FFO them. I just really wanted to do MAYnia. And, I really want to do Jolly July, soooo... My board, my rules. 

Hope you are having a good stitching season! 

Alleluialu 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog