What Am I Reading This Week?

June 26 – July 2, 2022

 

Continuing:

The Complete Persepolis by Mariane Satrapi

Bomb Shelter: Love, Time, and Other Explosives by Mary Laura Philpott

National Velvet by Enid Bagnold – NRN – this isn’t the right time for this book.

 

Book Lovers by Emily Henry – I am enjoying this one. The banter is fun and the story isn’t what I expected, which is good. I’m on page 356 out of 373, so finishing it up soon.

 

#Mermaid Marathon – June 27 through July 10 – I have been waiting for the Mermaid Marathon all Spring and here it is. Above is my potential TBR for the two-week marathon hosted by @TheBrightSideGirl on Instagram and YouTube. There are 5 reading prompts and photo prompts for each day. I used the photo collage for Monday's TBR photo. I’m starting with Between Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore. It is about a young mermaid who becomes a Siren whose sister, also a Siren, disappears on land and she goes to look for her. It’s a short audiobook: 6 hours, 40 minutes. Pretty good so far.

 

These are the other books in my TBR – 5 audiobooks and 2 physical books:

 

A Swirl of Ocean by Melissa Sarno

Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt

Son of the Deep by K. B. Hoyle

Silent Songbird by Melanie Dickerson

Ireland’s Pirate Queen by Anne Chambers

Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson

 

YoHoHo – Happy Reading!

Alleluialu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog